For all appointments and enquiries, please call (08) 9310 1022
or click here to request an appointment online.
We are happy to hear from you.
Please arrive 10 minutes early for your first Appointment.
There is a Patient Information Form to complete unless you have already downloaded it.
When you come for your first appointment please remember to bring your:
- Referral letter
- Medicare card, DVA card, Pension Card
- Private Hospital Insurance information
- X-rays, CT scans and relevant test results you have
- List of medications and previous significant operations or illnesses. This may be contained in the referral letter.
If you need to cancel an appointment
Telephone the office during business hours and allow at least 1 days’ notice so that we can offer your appointment time to patients on our waiting list.
We recognize that your time is valuable and make every effort to run on time. Occasionally emergencies or patients require a little more time, and these cause scheduling delays beyond our control. We apologize if we keep you waiting.
Clinic locations for consultations:
- SJOG Wexford Medical Centre
Suite 28, Level 1
3 Barry Marshall Parade
Murdoch WA 6150
- Thursday: 8.30am - 5.00pm
- Suite 17, Level 2
2 McCourt Street
Subiaco WA 6008
- Friday: 8.30am - 12pm
Wednesday: 8.30am - 12pm fortnightly